Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter
Dixons Travel, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS, in partnership with HARMAN (JBL)
The Gift and Prize Draw is operated by HARMAN Consumer Nederland B.V. with its registered office at Herikerbergweg 9, 1101CN Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The Promotion
- 2.1 The Promotion offers the chance to win two tickets to Tomorrowland festival. Tomorrowland festival is held in Boom, Belgium. The winner will attend Tomorrowland festival over the weekend of 19th-21st July 2019 (with access to ‘Dreamville’ accommodation from the 18th-22nd July). Only one entry per person. A Participant may not enter on behalf of someone else.
- 2.2 The Promoter reserves the right to request such information as it considers reasonably necessary or desirable for the purpose of verifying the eligibility or validity of an entry and any prize/gift may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- 2.3 To enter this promotion, Participants are required to make a purchase of any JBL product within a Dixons Travel store in England, Wales, Scotland and Norway during the “Promotional Period” – purchases made between 01/05/19 and 30/06/19. They must then visit the promotional website jbl.com/tomorrowland and enter required information to be entered into the competition. The entrant will submit the entry form and be entered into the competition automatically. If a purchase is required, proof of receipt is needed to claim the prize.
- 2.4 Purchases and entries on the promotional website (jbl.com/tomorrowland) made outside out of the “Promotional Period” (01/05/19 to 30/06/19) will not be accepted by the Promoter (HARMAN).
- 2.5 Participants from ROI and Northern Ireland only: No purchase necessary. For an equal opportunity to win, please register your details on jbl.com/tomorrowland and you will be entered into the draw. Entries made outside of the “Promotional Period” (01/05/19 to 30/06/19) will not be accepted by the Promoter (HARMAN).
- 2.6 The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
- 2.7 For any promotional queries contact the Dixons Travel promotional helpline : Tel: 0330 678 0393. Standard geographic call rates apply. Charges for calls from mobiles or outside the UK may vary.
- The Prize
3.1 The Prize
- Two Full Madness Pass’ to Tomorrowland festival
- Accommodation in Dreamlodge, Relax Room or Cabana
- Access to Tomorrowland – Friday, Saturday & Sunday (19th July 2019 to 21st July 2019)
- Access to DreamVille – Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday (18th July 2019 to 22nd July 2019)
- Access to DreamVille The Gathering Opening Party – Thursday 18th July 2019
- Access to Sanitary Facilities
- Flights and travel to and from the festival (to travel on Thursday 18th July and return on Monday 22nd July 2019 – HARMAN will communicate travel arrangements when the winner is chosen
3.2 Prize Conditions
- Delivery of the prize and travel arrangements will be made after confirmation of the winner’s eligibility
- No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of any Prizes permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason. The Prize is person-related and therefore non-transferrable and also not convertible for money or another type of compensation, unless the Sponsor independently decides thereto. The prize cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions.
- All expenses and travel costs not expressly stated above are the responsibility of each individual Winner and guest. Delivery of Prize and travel arrangements will be made after Sponsor verifies that Winner has met all eligibility requirements. Winners and guests are responsible for obtaining any insurance, if required or desired, and all necessary documentation for travel as well as covering all associated costs. Winners and guests are responsible for obtaining any necessary visas.
- The Sponsor shall not replace the Prize, the notification or its contents in which the Prize is awarded if it is lost after dispatch or destroyed.
- All Winners and guests must abide by the terms, conditions, policies of Tomorrowland venue, and any other third-party service provided as part of the Prize. Sponsor and any of such third-party vendors who provide the services as part of the Prize reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any event or form of transportation as part of the Prize to Winner and/or guest who engage(s) in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any event/location that Sponsor provides Winner/guest access to as part of the Prize.
- Entry Requirements
- 4.1 The Prize Draw runs between 01/05/19 and 30/06/19 (the “Prize Draw Period”). No entries received before or after these times will be accepted.
- 4.2 The winner and their guest need to be aged 18 or over.
- 4.3 To enter the Prize Draw, participants must make a purchase of a JBL product in a Dixons Travel store in England, Scotland, Wales or Norway during the promotional period (as specified in paragraph 2 of these Terms and Conditions). Participants in ROI and Northern Ireland do NOT need to make a purchase to enter. The participant will then register at jbl.com/tomorrowland providing mandatory information – name, email address, and a phone number where they can be reached. After submitting the form participants will be entered automatically into the Prize Draw.
- 4.4 Proof of purchase (if a purchase was required) will be needed to claim the prize,
- 4.5 By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by Dixons Travel and HARMAN terms and conditions.
- 4.6 By entering the Prize Draw, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity or other such promotional activities that the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such a winner.
- 4.7 The Prizes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 4.8 If in the event the participant wants to be excluded from the Promotion, the participant needs to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject ‘JBL O2 Academy Promotion exclusion’ and in the email the relevant participant details.
- Eligibility Requirements
- 5.1 The prize draw is open worldwide to entrants aged 18+ years and over, this applies to both the winner and the guest.
- 5.2 The prize draw is not open to employees of Dixons Travel and HARMAN, or their immediate family.
- 5.3 Entry to the Prize Draw is limited to one entry. Once the entry threshold has been reached, further participation with each subsequent product purchase is not possible. Entry will be monitored by the e-mail address and/or IP address.
- 5.4 Entrants must be eligible to make a purchase in a Dixons Travel store during the Promotional period and to redeem the Prizes in accordance with HARMAN’s terms and conditions.
- 5.5 The Promoters reserve the right to require entrants to prove their eligibility, disqualify ineligible entries, and to award the Prize to another entrant should a winning entrant be found to be ineligible.
- 5.6 During the entire Promotion Period, participants must have valid identification (i.e. passport), and, immediately on request, make a copy thereof available to the Sponsor, and be available for identification thereafter
- Awarding and claiming the Prizes
- 6.1 The winner will be selected at random by a representative of HARMAN who will conduct a random drawing of all entries received. The winner will be notified by email or telephone on or before July 5th 2019, using the information contained in the entry form, at HARMANs discretion. Mobile charges or messaging rates may apply depending on your mobile carrier.
- 6.2 The winner is required to claim the Prize by contacting HARMAN in accordance with the instructions given in the phone call or email notification they receive. The winner must respond within 48 hours after receipt of such notification.
- 6.3 The failure to respond timely to any notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Winner from among the remaining eligible entries, up to three (3) attempts. Winner may also be sent a declaration of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”). Unless restricted by law, Winners will be required to complete and return the Release within five (5) days from the date of notification. An alternate Winner may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a Winner: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails, where required, to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Terms and Conditions; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason. Winners will receive additional Prize arrangement details once eligibility is determined. In the event of a dispute about the identity of a Winner, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email account submitted at time of entry.
- 6.4 The winner needs to show proof of purchase in order to claim the prize (if a purchase was required)
- 7.1 No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoters for any incomplete or illegible entries or any entries not received or corrupted during transmission, for whatever reason.
- 7.2 The Promoters shall have no liability for system failures on the Promoter’s website or any third-party websites.
- 7.3 The Promoters and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained, whether arising from any Winner negligence, in connection with the promotion and/or Prize.
- 7.4 The Promoters shall be responsible for the administration of the Prize Draw and the fulfillment of the Prize.
- 7.5 It is the Winner’s responsibility to redeem his/her Prize in accordance with any instructions given to them by the Promoter and partners.
- Data Protection
- 8.1 Any personal data submitted by entrants as part of the Prize Draw shall be used by the Promoter, in compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and any other applicable laws, for the purposes of delivery of the Prize Draw, including selection of the Winner, handover of the Prize, delivery of the Prize and announcement of the outcome of the Prize Draw, for statistical reasons and only upon the entrant’s prior express consent, to send by e-mail advertising material on products or services that are similar or related to the services or products offered by Data Controller.
- 8.2 Provision of the personal data shall be voluntary; however, the entrant’s failure to provide the same shall render impossible the entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw and handover of the Prize.
- 8.3 Entrants are invited to read carefully the rules applied by the Promoter to collect and process personal data.
- 8.4 Pursuant to GDPR, entrants are hereby informed that their personal data is stored and processed by the Promoter according to the methods and for the purposes listed below, in accordance with the methods and purposes allowed by the GDPR.
- 8.5 The data controller / Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Thomas Walkowiak, Senior Manager, Safety Engineer, HR (contact address is email@example.com)
- 8.6 Entrants’ personal data will be processed by hand or by using electronic means that are such as to ensure, in relation to the purposes for which such data is communicated and collected, data security and confidentiality, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to such data, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of its collection.
- 8.7 Data will be processed at the legal and operational headquarters of the Data Controller and at and at the offices of the parties to which such data may be communicated.
- 8.8 The Data Controller will make sure that all personal data supplied thereto is not disclosed and is processed in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality, as well as to prevent unauthorized access thereto. All personal data and information provided by Entrants may be communicated, for the purposes set out above, to the following categories of parties:
- 8.9 The Data Controller ‘s employees and/or collaborators who assist and advise the Data Controller on Finance dept., Products dept., Legal dept., Customer Care dept., IT dept., as well as those in charge of maintaining the Data Controller’s network and hardware/software equipment;
- partners and all other parties to whom data communication is necessary for Prizes delivery.
- parties whose right to access data is recognized by statutory provisions or by orders issued by the competent authorities;
- parties that are delegated and/or appointed by the Data Controller to carry out activities related to Prize Draw performance.
- 8.10 The list of the names of the parties to whom entrants’ personal data may be communicated is available at the Data Controller, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8.11 By sending a written request to the Data Controller, the entrant may: (i) obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of his personal data; (ii) obtain information about the source of his data, the purposes and methods of data processing and the logics applied where data is processed by electronic means; (iii) obtain the details of the Data Controller and of the Data Processors, if any; (iv) obtain information about the parties or categories of parties to whom his personal data may be communicated or who may become aware thereof in their capacity of designated representative in the Country, data processors or people in charge thereof; (v) obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed against the law, and the updating, correction or, if interested therein, integration of his data and (vi) obtain a certification that the operations referred to in point (v) above have been brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom such data has been communicated or spread, unless this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means when compared to the right being protected; (vii) object to data processing, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons; (viii) object to data processing for the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for market surveys or commercial communications.
- Contact details of the data protection officer (DPO)
- 9.1 HARMAN Data Protection Officer (or “HARMAN DPO”) is available at:
Thomas Walkowiak, Senior Manager, Safety Engineer, HR – contact address is email@example.com
HARMAN Consumer Nederland B.V., Herikerbergweg 9, 1101CN Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 9.2 Dixons Travel Data Protection Officer (or “Dixons Travel DPO”) is available at:
Data Protection Officer, PO Box 375, Southampton, SO30 2PU
- Final Provision
- 10.1 The Prize Draw is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
- 10.2 The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 10.3 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value without notice.