Dixons Travel is a leading airport electrical retailer, with stores across the UK, Ireland and Oslo. An established brand, Dixons Travel showcases the latest technology at the lowest prices suited to every type of travellers’ needs. We sell the latest tech from the biggest brands including Apple products, cameras, headphones, mobile phones, tablets, laptops, smart devices, accessories and much more.
You won’t get tech cheaper. Full stop
We’ll match against any other UK retailer store or website price including offer-code discounts. Here’s how to get a price match before you buy. Simply pop in to store and let our helpful team know the product and the price you would like us to match.
Terms and conditions:
- We’ll match against any other UK retailer store or website price including offer-code discounts.
- We’ll match the prices of technology hardware products (not product protection plans or other services) offered on identical terms and where we can check the price and stock position
- Our competitor’s product must be the same model number as ours
- Both us and the competitor must have the product in stock and ready for delivery
- We do not match competitor’s tech accessories, travel accessories, software, trade, membership & 3rd party market place sellers
- Apple Airpods are excluded from the price match
Dixons Travel in Oslo International Terminal operates Tax Free pricing. If you have a permanent residence outside of Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland), you are entitled to a 20% VAT refund on purchases over 315kr. The discount is applied instantly at the till. Customers must be leaving Scandinavia within 24 hours to claim the discount.
In Oslo Domestic Terminal we commit to offering ‘always low prices’. If you find it cheaper challenge us today.
The biggest and best brands
Discover a wide range of world renowned and innovative technology brands in one place before you fly. Experience the latest gadgets from the likes of Apple, Beats, Bose, Canon, Samsung, Microsoft, Sony and more.
Reserve before you fly and collect in store
You can view our range on selected airport websites at Heathrow, Manchester, Gatwick, Stansted and East Midlands. If you are flying from another airport you can still reserve before you fly by calling the store direct who will confirm prices, availability and complete the reservation. We’ll put your product to one side, ready for you to collect and pay for when you travel through the airport.
Currently, our full product ranges are not displayed on this site, but if you are looking for something specific, our stores will be happy to take your call. Goods cannot be purchased online. You can reserve items up to 7 or 14 days before you fly. The reservation period will vary by airport. Please visit the airport website for further details. Reservations need to be made a minimum of 24 hours before your flight.
Shop in store and collect on your return
In some airports you have the option to collect on your return if you are flying within the EU. This service is available in selected airports. Ask in store for details.
If you change your mind and would like to return your product, we’re happy to exchange or refund it as long as:
(1) The product is in its original unopened and sealed packaging.
(2) You return it within 21 days of purchase date to any Dixons Travel or Currys PC World store in the UK. If you purchased your item in ROI you will need to return the item to a Dixons Travel or Currys PC World store in ROI. If you purchased in Oslo you will need to contact the Oslo store to return the item. In Oslo you have 50 days after purchase to return your item. . If you purchased your item on the Ventura Cruise Ship you can return your item within 21 days by contacting pandoservices.com
(3) You have proof of purchase such as the original receipt or bank statement.
If your product develops a fault within the first 30 days (50 days in Oslo) after purchase, we’ll always offer you the choice of an exchange or refund in line with our returns policy. Visit any Dixons Travel or Currys PC World store in the UK, ROI or Oslo. If your product develops a fault during the remaining guarantee period we’ll provide a prompt and professional resolution. If we refer you to the product manufacturer for service or repair, this is because they are our agents for the products and have been chosen because they are best placed to help our customers with queries.
For items purchased from Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, London City, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Oslo airports, please refer to the individual airport’s website for further details on returns as their returns period is longer.
For a refund or exchange, we request the product is returned in otherwise ‘as new’ condition, complete with any accessories, free gifts, manuals and be in the original box and packaging.
Ways to pay
- China Union Pay (in selected stores)
- Apple Pay
- Currys PC World Gift Vouchers
- Heathrow Reward vouchers
- Currency of country